Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A baby shower for a boy

First off, I would like to thank all those who follow me on instagram.  I'm already at 60 followers.  If you like all my designs and want to become a follower, my instagram name is "popballoons1".

Baby showers are my specialty.  I love making creations for them since it is my strongest part of creativity. Another great news, is that I finally sold my large balloon bottle sculpture.  Just made it a tad smaller.  The customer could not get enough of it and desired to have one for wife's baby shower.  The client did tight enough money, so I reduced the size to match his budget as well as add balloon bouquets and gave some free samples.  It's 100% true that PoP! Balloons will work with all budgets and accommodate when possible.  For my company, it's all about your special day.  The pictures below are for a  Boy Baby Shower created on 8/25/2013.




Want PoP! Balloons to decorate your next event?  Whether it is at a restaurant, bowling alley, ballroom, lounge, house, or apartment, PoP! will be there to serve you.  Please contact Ja'Net Wyatt by phone or text at 818.835.5303 or email at popballoons1@gmail.com.  For weeknights and weekends after 1p, please book your event 2 1/2 weeks in advance so PoP! can accommodate you.  If you love how PoP! designed your event, spread the word : 0 )


No comments:

Post a Comment